Friday, May 13, 2016

Grand Opening...

Welcome everyone. 
Thank you for joining me on our GRAND OPENING DAY.

I am so excited to share that I have opened an online craft store

I have been wanting to take this leap into the crafting industry for a while now.
With a supporting husband and awesome crafty friends my dream has come true.

Please check out the store HERE.

Join us tomorrow for the first day of fun giveaways.

Please also check out our...




Spread the word we are brand new.

This is just the beginning and I am so excited.

See you tomorrow for more fun.

21 comments:

  1. How exciting for you!!!! Yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT WOOT!!! An awesome new adventure! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! So happy for you, Annette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big CONGRATS, Annette! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! So exciting for you (and me!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOOP WHOOP!! CONGRATS!! SO HAPPY for you and looking forward to shopping soon!! =) Have a FABULOUS GRAND OPENING!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HUGE Congrats, Annette!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Congrats on your Grand Opening, Annette! Wish you all the success!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! So happy for you Annette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on this big adventure, Annette!!! I love your shop banner with the moving Mini Cooper!!! So fun and artsy and happy----and soooo Annette!!! Can't wait to do some shopping this evening!!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations Annette. You have done a beautiful job setting up your shop. It is easy to browse and find things.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous surprise Annette!! I couldn't be happier for you my friend��������

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats and how exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, my goodness!!! How fabulous, Annette...congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your new adventure and business venture!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on your new adventure and business venture!

    ReplyDelete