Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Perk Up

Hey Y'all!!!

It's Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs and I am just so over the moon excited to be creating my first DT project for Drive By Crafts!! I created my card today using the Greeting Farm's Perk Up Stamp Set!

Here is my project for today......CHECK IT!!!


On this card I also Spectrum Aqua Markers: Essentials 12 Pack, Spectrum Noir Ultrasmooth Premium White Cardstock, Shimelle 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Drive By Crafts Sequins and Me and My Big Ideas Bright Washi Tape.



This was a very fun card to make!! Here are the directions on how to create it!

1. Create card from white cardstock.
2.On watercolor paper paint using Spectrum Aqua markers and stamp sentiment, add patterned paper and washi tape.
3. Stamp, paper piece and cut out images and adhere to card, add sequins and adhere image panel onto card using foam adhesive.

I hope you enjoy my card and have a nice day!!!

-t

Today also started our Memorial Day Sale
Use Code:  MEMORIAL2016SALE

8 comments:

  1. Awesome first post, Tenia!! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Tenia! Awesome card!! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, Tenia! Love the painting in the background, the strips of washi and the those darling paper pieced cups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! Love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, Tenia, awesome colors and I love those coffee cups!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card! Love those cups for sure :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tenia - this is awesome, love the background and love how you arranged things on this super fun card!!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete