Thursday, May 26, 2016

Skating By

Hello there, Diane here with my first design team post for Drive By Crafts!  Today I'm sharing a card I made using the adorable Avery Elle stamp set Skating By!




This was such a fun card to make!  I started my card with some pretty papers from the Elle's Studio: Little Moments 6X6 Paper Stack.  I layered them up, along with a doily, to make the background for the cute little skating girl.   After stamping her and adding a few polka dots to her skirt (I used the tiny open circle stamp included in this set to do that),  I used Copic markers to color her.  I even added a few little freckles to her face :)  Next I cut her out with the Avery Elle Skating By Elle-ments Dies.  I stamped and die cut the bubble she's holding,  and added some Glossy Accents.  You can see the shine better in the picture below.


I added a few other little touches to my card by putting some glossy accents on her bracelet, and stamping the hair bow twice and fussy cutting one of the bows to add extra dimension, and then adding some clear Wink of Stella to it.  I finished my card by adding some black and white baker's twine and a few clear sequins.

There are endless ways you can personalize your card using this sweet stamp set!  I can't wait to use it again :)

use code: MEMORIAL2016SALE
HAPPY SHOPPING

6 comments:

  1. Well, if I had roller skates and was as cute as this lovely girl then I would SKATE on by to your place and tell you in person, Diane, HOW CUTE AND ADORABLE this card is!! Love the colors and that doily is a perfect accessory!! Wonderfully done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I love all those layers and whatta cutie pie girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Diane, awesome layers!

    ReplyDelete