Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Hello Unicorn

Hey Y'all!!!

It's Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs and today is my day to post over at Drive By Crafts!! I used the fun Greeting Farm: Hello Unicorn Clear Stamp set


Here is my project for today......CHECK IT!!!



On this card I also Spectrum Aqua Markers: Essentials 12 Pack, Spectrum Noir Ultrasmooth Premium White CardstockShimelle 6 x 6 Paper PadDrive By Crafts Sequins and Me and My Big Ideas Bright Washi Tape.


This was a very fun card to make!! Here are the directions on how to create it!

1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Stamp sentiment and adhere patterned paper onto card. Round corner.
3. Stamp, heat emboss and watercolor unicorn onto watercolor paper. 
4. Die cut image panel.
5. Affix sequins and washi tape onto image panel.
6. Adhere image panel onto card using foam adhesive


I hope you enjoy my card and have a nice day!!!

-t

4 comments:

  1. Love the patterned paper and your sweet watercolor unicorn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tenia - that patterned paper is so perfect to go behind this adorably and fantastically colored image!! Wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete