Friday, June 3, 2016

New Product...

it is available today.. YAY
I love all the patterns in this collection. 
Stars, Strips, Polka Dots etc...what more could a crafter ask for?
Bit's and Pieces
How about these fun Puffy Stickers...
and YES they are just as fun in person.
Yay for a fun stamp set.


I just had to create something with this fun set.
I also used Avery Elle: Burst Die Set which we also just added to the store.

No stamping here today I let the paper, dies and puffy stickers do all the work.

Get it while you can.
I know this will not last.

4 comments:

  1. These are SUPER fun! Love the new Elle's Studio papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card and great new collection Annette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun collection! And awesome card, Annette!!
    Happy Friday!! :)

    ReplyDelete