Friday, June 10, 2016

Through Christ I Can Be...

Happy Friday Everyone..
Annette Allen here with you today and I am getting crafty with 




I was so excited to see these inspiration stamp sets that The Greeting Farm came out with. As most of you know I am a Christian and I live life through God and God only. Life is good.


This card was easy to make. I used this fabulous Waffle Flower Crafts: Flower Circles Inverted Die with this cool Dear Lizzy: Happy Place 6x6 paper pad. Coloring up this sweet image and used some American Crafts Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesives foam to pop the die and image.

I always color on Crafter's Companion Ultra Smooth Premium White Card-Stock. The paper takes the ink so well and I have not found any other paper I love more to color on. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this, Annette, it's a "makes me happy" card for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annette, this is adorable! Love seeing more of Bible-theme projects here :) THANK YOU for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annette I am in love with your sweet angel cards and had to order these stamps from you!!! I cannot wait to receive them! Congrats on your new venture! Hugs! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annette - I love all the elements that you have brought together on this card - the awesome coloring, the beautiful pattern paper and those wonderful die cuts!! I think this is amazing and so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete