Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Walk With Christ

Hey Y'all!!!

It's Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs and today is my day to post over at Drive By Crafts!! I used the fun Greeting Farm: Jesus is The Way stamp set!!

Here is my project for today......CHECK IT!!!




On this card I also Spectrum Aqua Markers: Essentials 12 Pack, Spectrum Aqua Markers: Primary 12 Pack Spectrum Noir Ultrasmooth Premium White CardstockShimelle 6 x 6 Paper Pad and Me and My Big Ideas Bright Washi Tape.


This was a very fun card to make!! Here are the directions on how to create it!

1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Stamp, heat emboss, die cut and watercolor image.
3. Affix washi tape onto image panel.
4. Die cut patterned paper and adhere image panel onto patterned paper panel.
5. Stamp sentiment and adhere to image panel.
6. Adhere image panel onto card.


I hope you enjoy my card and have a nice day!!!

-t

6 comments:

  1. Tenia.. this is just gorgeous.. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest Tenia. I LOVE it. Brilliant gf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh... this is very sweet and encouraging card. Love it, Tenia. Glad to see more of Bible journaling/verse stamps available at the store... My wish list is getting longer.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and so sweetly done, Tenia!! The coloring is awesome and the layers are perfect for behind this sweet angel!! Totally pretty and awesome!!

    ReplyDelete