Monday, June 13, 2016

We Flamingo Together

Hey Y'all!!!

It's Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs and today is my day to post over at Drive By Crafts!! I used the fun Lawn Fawn : Flamingo Together stamp set!


Here is my project for today......CHECK IT!!!




On this card I also used:




This was a very fun card to make!! Here are the directions on how to create it!

1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. On Woodgrain cardstock add washi stickers and stitches.
3. Stamp and heat emboss images onto die cut tag using patterned paper.
4. Adhere tag panel onto woodgrain panel using foam adhesive.
5. Stamp sentiment and cut out and adhere to woodgrain panel using foam adhesive.
6. Add enamel dots and adhere woodgrain panel onto card using foam adhesive.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

-t

6 comments:

  1. I love the cute flamingos stamped on the pink tag, such a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and Pinkaliscious card - love those flamingos - great job, Tenia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you jad fun making this! Love your style Tenia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet you jad fun making this! Love your style Tenia!

    ReplyDelete