Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Big Thanks

Hey Y'all!!!
It's Tenia from Jazzy Paper Designs and today is my day to post over at Drive By Crafts!! I used the fun CAS-ual Fridays stamp set Thanks!


Here is my project for today......CHECK IT!!!



On this card I also used:







This was a very fun card to create! Here are the directions.......CHECK IT!!!!

1. Create card from white cardstock.
2. Trim black and white cardstock, adhere patterned paper, add washi and stitches.
3. Stamp, heat emboss(Big sentiment) sentiments onto white cardstock, trim and adhere to black and white panel using foam adhesive.
4. Adhere whole panel onto card and add sequins.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!!

-t

3 comments:

  1. Tennis, this is an amazingly awesome card!!! I checked it and it gets an A++++😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Auto correct changed Tenia, to tennis - so sorry!!!

      Delete