Thursday, July 14, 2016

Happy Birthday Friend...

Happy Day everyone.. 
Annette Allen here with you today.
Today I am getting crafty with...





All can be found in our online store HERE.

We are so excited to be able to carry My Favorite Things in our online store. If you have not seen our selection of My Favorite Things well head on over HERE and check it out. We are going to carry more and more as our business grows. I know there are a lot of online crafty stores and I appreciate all who have given us your business. 

Now on to this adorable My Favorite Things stamp set Beary Special Birthday. How fun is this little bear and there is more in this set. We always need cute birthday stamps so I would say this is a must have for sure.  I am also in love with this Amy Tangerine Better Together paper pad. The patterns are so awesome and I love the color combo on each page. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with Shelly. I love that banner. Such a cute Teddy and use of papers Annette girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet, love the fringed pattern papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so wonderful and I love how you used the chevron fringe - such a cute and fun card - the colors are AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete