Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Let's talk about happy things!

Hello there!  Diane here today with a card using Coffee Love Stamp Set from Precious Remembrance Shop and patterned papers from the Sunny Days 6x6 Paper Stack from Elle's Studio!











I love patterned papers and I love paper piecing!  The coffee cup in this stamp set is perfect for paper piecing!





This card was very easy to make.  I first chose the patterned papers from Sunny Days to use on my background and added them to my card, popping up the yellow sunshine paper on some foam tape.  Next I stamped the coffee cup from Coffee Love with black ink on the polka dot paper and fussy cut it, and the lid on white card stock and fussy cut that.  I stamped the sentiment using red ink and then masked off the "let's talk" portion with a post-it note and stamped "about happy things." with black ink to add some variation to it.  I finished the card with a few black sequins.  I love letting paper do most of the work and the Elle's Studio papers are just my style! 

How about you, do you love patterned paper?  Drive By Crafts carries lots of beautiful paper from several different manufacturers, you're sure to find something to tickle your fancy!



4 comments:

  1. Love this...I'm going to post it on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh YES! Love this, Diane! Super fun and bright. Your patterned paper layering work is awesome. Also, this is one of my favorite stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such perfect use of these products. Fantastically awesome and I love the happy feel of the card!

    ReplyDelete