Tuesday, July 19, 2016

You're Fintastic...



Here's to a new week of inspiration.
Annette Allen here with you today.

Today I am getting crafty with...





All of the supplies used can be found at DrivebyCrafts.com

I love this new Neat & Tangled: Pentagon Stencil and I wanted to do something different so I used it to emboss with Hero Arts: Gold Embossing Powder. Paired up with The Greeting Farm: Maisea Stamp Set it was so fun to make. I also added some fun Amy Tangerine: Better Together designer paper just so I had a bit more color in my card. I always have to add a little dimension with American Crafts Sticky Thumb Dimensional Adhesive Foam I just can't help myself. 

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This image is just darling Annette! I like the background too, it looks like scales! Another of your marvelous works of art!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little card is "fintastic", the image is adorable and I love that background!!

    ReplyDelete