Monday, November 7, 2016

Introducing our new Design Team...

Please welcome to the Drive By Crafts Design Team...
I am so trilled to introduce these lovely ladies who will be joining me for the next three months.
They are full of amazing talent and I know they will inspire you all.



These ladies will start posting there awesome talent next month. I can't wait to see what they will create. I hope you are as excited as I am. 

I also wanted to thank everyone who applied. We had such a big response to our design team call it was a hard decision. Remember that we will have another call in February so we hope you will apply again. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Please welcome our new design team members.

Have a great day.

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome DT!!!! Congratulations, ladies! Can't wait to see all of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! Congratulations to all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great team you have! Cannot wait to see their beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats ladies!!! Can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete