Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Adore Him

Hi there, it's Ceal here today, with a card using this adorable stamp and die from Neat & Tangled. 
This year has really flown by can you believe that Christmas is this coming Sunday? With that being said the Neat & Tangled set Little Baby Jesus was perfect for my card. 
I stamped the image twice onto watercolor paper, colored it using Zig clean color pens and then cut it out using the Little Baby Jesus Nice and Neat dies. I love that there is a separate die just for baby Jesus so you can make it more dimensional that way. Next I created a light watercolor wash, stamped the stars and greeting and placed baby Jesus in the center. 



here's a close up


Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to you and yours!



3 comments:

  1. That baby Jesus is so full of sweetness! I love how you colored it up and featured it front and center on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-DOR-ABLE! Didn't even realize N&T had designed this....another must have added to my list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooo adorable! Love the baby :)

    ReplyDelete