Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Beast Friends


Hi there, and thanks for stopping by. 
It's Ceal, here to share with you a card using this cute set from My Favorite Things Beast Friends.  This is one of the cutest sets to make a scene with, who can resist this cute little yeti?
 To make my card I started with a white card base and panel. I colored the cute little yeti and pines from Beast Friends with Copic markers and cut them out with the Beast Friends Dynamics. To create the background I stamped some snowflakes and embossed them with White Embossing Powder from Hero Arts, then blended Peacock Feathers and Shaded Lilac distress inks for the sky. The mountains are from Lawn Fawn and I added some glitter paper to the tops and also to the bottom for the snow. 











3 comments:

  1. Ceal, your card is just as cute as it can be!! Wonderful design, too :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just sooo cute! I love the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete