Monday, December 19, 2016

Christmas Tag Duo

Hi, Lisa here today with a sweet Christmas tag idea. 
 I first cut out my big tag with SugarPea Designs SugarCut - Beautiful Bauble.  
Then I stamped the front of the circle tag using Elle's Studio Tis The Season
(I used my MISTI to achieve such deep colors). 
 Next, I dry embossed the smaller stitched circle from SugarPea Designs SugarCut - Beautiful Bauble
Lastly, I created the smaller tag using Lawn Fawn's Tiny Tag Dies and coordinating Tiny Tag Sayings cutting from My Mind's Eye SugarPlum paper pad
Elle's Studio Tis The Season
Elle's Studio Tis The Season 
Lawn Fawn Tiny Tag Sayings
Lawn Fawn Tiny Tag Sayings
Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags - Dies
Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags - Dies
SugarCut - Beautiful Bauble
SugarCut - Beautiful Bauble
My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum Paper Pad
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment: