Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Heart Of Gold


Hi there, It's Ceal today to share with you.
 I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, seems like Christmas came so fast this year. Our next big card making holiday is Valentines Day. I love making Valentine cards almost as much as Christmas cards. This one uses the Heart of Gold stamp set from Neat & Tangled along with the Heart of Gold  Nice and Neat die

To make my card I used some cold press watercolor paper and watercolor paint. I made a watercolor wash with the paint and then splattered some water across it and then blotted it with a paper towel to achieve the water splatters.
I used gold foil for the Heart of Gold die and left a few of the pieces in the heart on purpose. Lastly I stamped the sentiment near the bottom with archival ink since I was using water, because it doesn't bleed. 
It was hard to get the heart to look gold in the photograph so here's a close up




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful with the purplevand gold, Ceal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card! I would like to buy the heart die, but cannot find the size if it listed anywhere. Can you help me? Thank you for your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane.. the die measure 2 1/2 x 3 and we have it in stock. Thanks for your comment and stopping by. Happy Crafting.

      Delete