Monday, December 26, 2016

New Years Eve Treats

Hi, Lisa here today with fun little paper treats for your New Years Eve.
I am also showing even though Christmas has passed you can still use your Christmas stamps and paper. 
 I made the little containers from this tutorial HERE.  And I used the Sugar Plum 6 x 6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye
 I die cut my tags using Lawn Fawn's Tiny Tags then stamped the heart from Elle's Studio Tis The Season stamp set. 
 This present stamp is also from Elle's Studio Tis The Season.
I heat embossed the "SWEET" sentiment from Neat & Tangled Say Yes To Donuts.  You can put your left over Christmas candies to fill (that's what I did).

My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum 6 x 6 Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags
Lawn Fawn Tiny Tags 
Elle's Studio Tis The Season
Elle's Studio Tis The Season
Neat & Tangled Say Yes To Donuts
Neat & Tangled Say Yes To Donuts
Thanks for stopping by.

12 comments: