Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Retro Ornaments


It's Ceal here to share with you.
Today is my very first post as a Drive By Crafts team member, I am so excited to join Annette on this journey. I have been a happy shopper of Drive By Crafts since she opened her shop and was so ecstatic when she asked me to join her team.

My card today uses this cute set from Avery Elle, Retro Ornaments. I love this set because it reminds me of the ornaments on our tree when I was a little girl.  
I stamped each image twice so I could pop it up to give it more dimension. 
I also added some glossy accents to the centers to make them shine, here is a close up because it doesn't show up very well in the first picture.


To get this cute set just click the tab Online store above!
 Annette has exceptional customer service and fast shipping! 
Happy Shopping! 










4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah this is so cool with thos ornaments. I remember them on the tree too when I was little. They had bright colors :)

    ReplyDelete