Monday, January 9, 2017

Enjoy The Ride

Hi, Lisa here today sharing this fun CAS card I made combining a couple stamp sets.  
 First, I cut a white piece of cardstock the same size as my card base, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
Next, I cut just about an inch from the bottom using the straight edge die from My Favorite Things Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics.  Then I adhered the two panels onto the card base. (Love these dies with stitching on both sides of the cut).
 Next I stamped this adorable car and little hearts from a Christmas stamp set (love stretching my stamps) Lawn Fawn Home For The Holidays.  I masked off a triangle on the right side lining up with the headlight on the front of the car then sponged using the Ranger Mini Ink Blending tool and Squeezed lemonade Distress Ink from Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pad Mini Kit #10



Lastly, I stamped my sentiment in the middle of my sponged triangle using Altenew Cities America 2.  I just squealed when I was brainstorming as I was looking at my stamp sets and noticed this sentiment and how it would work perfectly with Lawn Fawn's cute as a bug car.  Then I just colored up my car with Copics.  In case you are interested in the colors of Copics I used here they are: R20, R22, R24, R29, YR02, YR04, YR07, BG0000, BG000, BG01, W1, W3, W5, YR23, Y17, Y21, C00, C0, C1, N10, N7, N4

Lawn Fawn - Home For The Holidays
Lawn Fawn - Home For The Holidays
Altenew - Cities America 2
Altenew - Cities America 2 
My Favorite Things - Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
My Favorite Things - Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
Ranger - Mini Ink Blending Tool
Ranger - Mini Ink Blending Tool
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pad Mini Kit #10
Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pad Mini Kit #10
Thanks for stopping by.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Shelly. I just love this car!

      Delete
  2. This card is so cute! How clever of you to use different stamps! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you Chriss! Don't you just love it when you can stretch your stamps?!

      Delete
  3. Oh my - way to think outside the box. LOVE the headlight beam and heart exhaust.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet use of stamps for the card, and the sentiment fits perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so clever Lisa
    I will remember your idea using that MFT stitched DIES
    cool and any boys will love this card sweety

    ReplyDelete