Monday, January 16, 2017

From All Of Us

Hi, Lisa here today sharing a way to use the boy and girl heads in the Neat & Tangled stamp set Say Yes To Donuts to make a fun border on this birthday card.  I'm also using My Favorite Things' Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics and My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous 6 x 6 paper pad

First I adhered the beautiful pattern paper from My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous collection to my card front.  Then I cut my curve from my 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" white cardstock panel using Stitched Border Edges 2 Die-namics from My Favorite Things.  

Next, I lined up the curved panel on my clear block and arranged my sentiment from Neat & Tangled's Say Yes To Donuts just below the edge.  Then stamped it on the pattern paper and adhered to my card front. 
Lastly, I stamped the children by stamping the girl and boy heads and shoulder from Neat & Tangled's Say Yes To Donuts, then used a pen to add the opposite shoulder and masked the heads as I went. Then colored them all in and added sequins to finish. 
Neat & Tangled - Say Yes To Donuts
Neat & Tangled - Say Yes To Donuts
My Favorite Things - Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
My Favorite Things - Stitched Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
My Mind's Eye - Hello Gorgeous 6 x 6 Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye - Hello Gorgeous 6 x 6 Paper Pad
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Drive By Crafts Shopping.


9 comments:

  1. awwwwww...this is so sweet Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout, and your coloring is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, Lisa, and I love that those sweet little faces follow the curve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TK. I love these little kiddos.

      Delete
  4. Your card designs are always so interesting Lisa. The line of little faces is so cute. Great card! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete