Friday, January 20, 2017

Nuts About You!


Happy Friday!

I'm so excited to share some things I created with this new Neat & Tangled set that I am "going nuts" over called My Favorite Nut! It's available at Drive By Crafts, but going fast!

 

 These sweet images work perfectly not only for Valentine's Day cards, but also gift tags and small "love notes". I'll be making several of these little note cards to give to my team at work :)

 

 I know this will be a well-loved set in my collection and already have plans to make up projects for Anniversary, I'm Here For You, Friendship, Just a Note and, of course, Valentine's Day!




While you're browsing around the shop, be sure sure to check out the Clearance sale going on.  Quantities are limited, so you'll want to grab some great deals while you can!



3 comments:

  1. Kathy your amazing.. these cards are all so totally cute.. totally LOVE.

    ReplyDelete