Monday, January 2, 2017

Polar Bear Pals Card Set

Hi, Lisa here this morning sharing a fun and easy set of winter cards. 
 I am smitten with My Favorite Things BB Polar Bear Pals and BB Polar Bear Pals Die-namics. Sooooooooo cute. I love how well the dies match up with the stamp. 
 I started by sponging my ice using a Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool and Distress ink Tumbled Glass. 
 Next, I stamped all my bears using My Favorite Things BB Polar Bear Pals and cutting them out with BB Polar Bear Pals Die-namics.  I colored them up with Copics C00, C0, C1, W1, W3, W5, R20, RV21, RV23, RV25, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR23, Y17, Y21, YG21, YG23, YG25, B04, B00, B01,0, 100
 I lined up my bear on each card where I wanted it and stamped my sentiments using the BB Polar Bear Pals
Lastly I popped up my bears on my cards with foam tape then used Elle's Studio Tis The Season to stamp some stars for the finishing touch. 

My Favorite Things BB Polar Bear Pals
My Favorite Things BB Polar Bear Pals
My Favorite Things BB Polar Bear Pals Die-namics
My Favorite Things BB Polar Bear Pals Die-namics
Elle's Studio Tis The Season
Elle's Studio Tis The Season
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Thanks for stopping by.


15 comments:

  1. These are awesome, Lisa! I just adore those bears, and your coloring is impeccable! LoVe those precious scarves....

    ReplyDelete
  2. such fun wintertime cards Lisa! Love their rainbow scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa these are so cute. I have so many stamps its sinful but I have no Polar Bears. Ummmmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I know what you mean. Be careful, these Polar Bears are pretty irresistable.

      Delete
  4. OMG Lisa, these are SWEET! A fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore these, Lisa!! LOVE your 'sets'!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Most adorable set ever! These bears are super cute and i love your ice.

    ReplyDelete