Monday, January 23, 2017

Sweet On You

Hi, Lisa here today with a SWEET Valentine using SugarPea Designs SugarCut - Harlequin Cover Plate and Neat & Tangled's Say Yes To Donuts
I cut out two of the SugarPea Designs - SugarCut Harlequin Cover Plate from white cardstock.
The first I colored in the diamonds using Copics R20, YR31, YG21, BG0000, V000. The second I reomoved all the diamonds and adhered to my card front.  
Next I adhered only part of the colored diamonds.  
I heat embossed in gold the sentiment on vellum from Neat & Tangled's Say Yes To Donuts and adhered with staples.  I also heat embossed the cute image in gold from the same set, colored simply, cut her out and popped her up. 
I finished with a few sequins. 
SugarPea Designs - SugarCut Harlequin Cover Plate
SugarPea Designs - SugarCut Harlequin Cover Plate

Neat & Tangled - Say Yes To Donuts
Neat & Tanlged - Say Yes To Donuts 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Drive By Crafts Shopping. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh be still my heart this is absolutely the cutest !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa is love this it just makes me smile. Awesome designing my friend. Your amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is yummy and darling Lisa! I love the soft colors and the background die looks amazing! Too cute with the little one looking out of the donut :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute and totally yummy, lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I COULD really eat this..sooooooo SWEEEET!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super sweet Lisa, love your colour palette!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that background and the gold embossing. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete