Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Think Happy Thoughts

Hello everyone! 
It's Ceal, here to share with you a card that uses some Newton's Nook goodies and they are on sale! If you haven't yet, you should check out the Clearance section, there are some great sets like the one I used on my card. 



To make this card I started with an A2 white base, a piece of Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid paper, and a piece of watercolor paper for the background wash. I stamped the floral wreath from the Happy Little Thoughts set, colored it using Copic markers and die cut it with the Happy Little Thoughts dies that coordinate with the stamp set. Next I  added the floral wreath to the panel with the watercolor wash and then stamped the greeting inside the wreath. To finish the card I added the patterned paper to the card front and popped up the focal panel using foam tape.













No comments:

Post a Comment