Monday, February 27, 2017

Floral Notes

Hello, Lisa here today with a set of floral notes using Enveloper Little Birdie Stamp Set from Waffle Flower Crafts, My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics  and various sets used for their sentiments. 
I made a set of floral notes using black as my card base because I think the colors just pop against it. 
I started with a 4 1/4" wide panel of white cardstock and cut all my panels at the bottom with the straight scallop from the My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics set.  Then I stamped the flowers from Waffle Flowers Enveloper Little Birdie stamp set just above the stitched line. I stamped my sentiment on each panel then used the curved die to cut the top of each panel.  I colored the flowers in just simply with Copic markers and then used Glossy Accents on the flowers. 
I used the sentiment from Say Yes To Donuts
Sentiment is from BB Polar Pals
Sentiment from Say Yes To Donuts
Sentiment from Tiny Tag Sayings
A close up to show the Glossy Accents.

I also made a set and left them uncolored to give as a gift for my friend to color and use. 
I made a little liner for the inside using copy paper and stamped the edges.

I stamped the envelope flap as well to match. 

5 comments: