Monday, February 20, 2017

Happy Birthday THREE Ways

Good morning, Lisa here today sharing one card three ways using Waffle Flower Crafts Enveloper Little Birdie  and My Favorite Things BB Otterly Love You

First up is a masculine Birthday card. 
On all three cards I created the striped border using the two lines image in the Waffle Flowers Enveloper Little Birdie Stamp Set.  I cut a 1 1/4" wide strip of white cardstock and length either 4 1/4 or 5 1/2.  Then I stamped the lines using my MISTI moving them down to create the stripes.  I colored them in with the broad end of Copic markers. On this card I used Copics C00, C0, C1, C3, C5, C7. 
 I cut little strips of colored paper and masked off the "Have an OTTERLY great Birthday" to get just the birthday on ALL three cards. 
Of course, I had to have some rainbow fun.  
The Copics I used for my border are R24, RV25, YR04, Y17, YG21, BG01, V01. 
I have a square card here 4 1/4 x 4 1/4. 
The White panel is 3 1/2" so the sentiment would go just end to end with a 3 5/8" black panel behind for a mat on the sides. 
 My border, I colored with Copics YR23, YR31, Y17, Y21. 
I heat embossed my birthday sentiment on black and stapled it to the card front. My two white panels are 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 and 3 1/2 x 5 1/2. 

Waffle Flower Crafts - Enveloper Little Birdie Stamp Set
Waffle Flower Crafts - Enveloper Little Birdie Stamp Set 
My Favorite Things - BB Otterly Love You Stamp Set
My Favorite Things - BB Otterly Love You Stamp Set 
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Drive By Crafts Shopping

4 comments: