Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Kindness

Happy Wednesday everyone!
It's Ceal, here to share the deets with you on how I made this card using some products from My Favorite Things that you can find at Drive by Crafts

I started with a white top folding note card and 2 pieces of watercolor paper, one cut down with a stitched die and the second to use for the images.   I stamped some of the floral images from the Doodle Blossoms set on the watercolor paper, colored them using Tombow markers and the cut them out using the Doodle Blossom Dienamics, next I used the Kindness Dienamic and cut out the word kindness also with watercolor paper and colored it with Tombow markers as well.  For the greeting I used the Kind Words stamp set and stamped it underneath the floral images, to finish the card I placed the flowers in the center of the stitched panel popping them up with foam tape and to finish the card I placed the word Kindness across the flowers.





Supplies Used 













No comments:

Post a Comment