Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Masculine Valentine


Hi everyone, it's Ceal here to share a masculine valentines card with you.
 If you're like me you struggle with masculine cards so I thought that I would give you some inspiration using this fabulous Heart Smile set from Concord & 9th. 
To make my card I started with a white card base, A2 sized and a white panel. I used the Heart Strings dies from Concord & 9th to partially cut the heart out of the white panel. I also cut the same heart out of black card stock and black striped patterned paper. Next I placed the black die cut heart inside the negative space on the white panel and then filled in random spaces with the pieces from the other cuts. To finish the card I stamped  the greeting from the Heart Smile set and embossed it in black so it would stand out against the woodgrain background which was stamped with the barnwood background stamp.





Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment