Monday, February 13, 2017

Otterly Adorable Tag

Hi, Lisa here today sharing an OTTERLY adorable tag for someone you love to put in their lunch, add to a gift or put on the mirror.  
 I first cut out my tag base using SugarCut-Beautiful Bauble from My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous paper pad (just happens to be on sale).  
 Then I cut the center stitched circle from white cardstock using SugarCut - Beautiful Bauble.  I used the Ranger Mini Ink Blender tool and sponged on Spun Sugar then Worn Lipstick Distress Inks on top. 
I heat embossed the sentiment and stamped this cute otter using BB Otterly Love You Stamp Set.  Then I used the matching BB Otterly Love You Die-namics to cut him out.  I colored and popped him up with foam tape then embellished with sequins. 
SugarPea Designs SugarCut - Beautiful Bauble
SugarPea Designs SugarCut - Beautiful Bauble 
My Favorite things BB Otterly Love You Stamp Set
My Favorite Things BB Otterly Love You Stamp Set
My Favorite Things BB Otterly Love You Die-namics
My Favorite Things BB Otterly Love You Die-namics
My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous 6x6 Designer Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous 6x6 Designer Paper Pad
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
So happy you stopped by.

2 comments: