Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Pretty Petals


Hello Everyone, it's Ceal here to share with you today a card using some Concord & 9th products. I just can't get enough of this stamp company, their stamps are gorgeous and I am grateful that Annette carries them at Drive By Crafts.
For my card I started with a white A2 base and a panel cut down with a stitched die. I used four different Concord & 9th sets on this one. I started by stamping the flower from the Pretty Petals set in teal, then masking it so I could stamp the Tree Ring for it to appear underneath the flower. Next I used the greeting and the grunge from the set Brushed Blossom and then the greeting from the set Let's Chat.

I added a few more partial flower images to give it more color and embossed the greeting in black to make it crisp.








1 comment: