Monday, February 6, 2017

You OCTOPI My Heart

Hi, Lisa here today playing with Lawn Fawn's Octopi My Heart Stamp set, Octopi My Heart Lawn Cuts and My Favorite Things Stitched Edges Basic 2 Die-namics
 I created my background first using My Favorite Things Stitched Edges Basic 2 Die-namics.
I alternated between the two curvy dies and just left a little space between them when I adhered them to my card front.  A little tip: I cut my edges using a 5 1/2" long panel, arranged on the card, adhered, then cut off the excess. 
 I stamped my images using Lawn Fawn's Octopi My Heart .  Did you notice the little circles?  I stamped them using the samllest circle from the three bubble image.  I did cut it from the three then when I needed it for the three I just slid it back against it and it stamped fine.  Then cut out all the images using Lawn Fawn's Octopi My Heart Lawn Cuts.  I colored up the cutie Octopi and bows using Copics: YR02, YR04, YR07, W5 and the heart using Copics R20, R22, R24, W1, W3, W5. 
I heat embossed the sentiments from Lawn Fawn's Octopi My Heart  onto black cardstock and cut out into strips and popped up on the side of the card. 
Lawn Fawn Octopi My Heart
Lawn Fawn Octopi My Heart 
Lawn Fawn Octopi My Heart Lawn Cuts
Lawn Fawn Octopi My Heart Lawn Cuts
My Favorite Things Stitched Edges Basic 2 Die-namics
My Favorite Things Stitched Edges Basic 2 Die-namics
So happy you stopped by.

6 comments:

  1. Lisa this is just the cutest.. I totally love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Love the background! I have a similar die....I must remember this! Genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lola! They are so fun to play with.

      Delete