Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Beauty in Everything


Hello Everyone!
It's Ceal here to share a card with you today featuring the Butterfly Beauty set from Concord & 9th. 
I got to meet Angie and Greg (owners of C9) when I was at Creativation 2017 and also preview the February release before it was actually released.  I am a lover of butterflies, so I thrilled when Annette said she was carrying the February release at Drive by Crafts and I just had to get this set. 

To make my card I started with a top folding white card base and a white panel cut down with a stitched die.  This set is a layering stamp set and I used to stay away from them before i knew my bff MISTI. I randomly stamped two of the butterfly layers and then added the body to cover the panel. I stamped some of the smaller butterflies in two of the colors used on the large ones to cover the panel with butterflies. For the greeting I used the straight die from My Favorite Things Stitched Scalloped Basic Edges 2  and just placed it an an angle to get the stitched strip across the card. To finish the card I added the greeting embossed in white to the strip.








No comments:

Post a Comment