Monday, March 27, 2017

CAS Octopuses

Hi, Lisa here today sharing a fun and easy card using Lawn Fawn and American Crafts.
 I stamped my octopuses on my card in black on the white panel using Lawn Fawn's Octopi My Heart.  Then I adhered my panel at the top at an angle.

Next, I used two of the three rolls of American Crafts' Shimelle: Little By Little Washi Tape
 Washi tape is so fun to use.
I heat embossed my sentiment using clear embossing powder to have a darker gray show through on my sentiment strip instead of my usual white I go to. I like it. 
Lawn Fawn - Octopi My Heart
Lawn Fawn - Octopi My Heart
American Crafts - Shimelle - Little By Little Washi Tape
American Crafts - Shimelle- Little By Little Washi Tape
So happy you stopped by. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the stamped background Lisa.. such a cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and wonderful layout. Love how you created the background - without coloring.

    ReplyDelete