Monday, March 6, 2017

Christmas Greetings

Hi, Lisa here today getting some Christmas cards made for my stash. 
 I used colored cardstock bases and colored the cars to match the base. 
 I cut a small panel of white cardstock then cut my designer paper panels using My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics and My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum paper pad
 stamped my images using Lawn Fawn Home For The Holidays then colored them in with Copics R20, R22, R24, YG21, YG23, YG25, BG0000, BG000, BG01, YG23, Y17, Y21
I finished them off by making a little sentiment strip by heat embossing my sentiment and then used a versamark pad and gold embossing powder to add just a tint of gold to the top of the white panels.  I left these cards flat, for easy mailing during the holidays. 
Lawn Fawn Home For The Holidays
Lawn Fawn Home For The Holiddays
My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum Paper Pad
My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum Paper Pad
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
So happy you stopped by. 

8 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Love that LF car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lola girl, feels good to have some cards in my stash for Christmas.

      Delete
  3. Super cute holiday cards, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are super cute Christmas cards, lisa! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete