Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Easter Hi

Hello Everyone!
It's Ceal, here to share details on how I made this card using some new products releases. This cute set by Neat & Tangled, Cottontail Cuties, the Scalloped Pierced Rectangle dies by Avery Elle and the new Distress Oxide inks by Tim Holtz. 
I started with a top folding white card base and some watercolor paper. I stamped the image from the Cottontail Cuties set and then masked it off, next I blended some Oxide inks Peeled Paint for the grass and Broken China for the sky. I spritzed the blended panel with water to get the reaction for the background, then used the Scalloped Pierced Rectangle to cut out. Next I removed the mask and colored the image with Copic Markers. To finish the card I added the greeting and centered the panel on the white base.











1 comment:

  1. I totally adore this card Ceal.. such a sweet sweet design.

    ReplyDelete