Monday, March 20, 2017

Hello There OTTERS


Checkout the Clearance Section and save big..


Hi, Lisa here today sharing an OTTERLY adorable Hello using My Favorite Things and American Crafts goodies. 
 So first, I put a strip of gold washi tape using American Crafts Shimelle - Little By Little Washi tape along the bottom of the front of my card base. 
 Next, I cut out my scallop curve on my patterned paper from American Crafts Shimelle - Little By Little 6 x 6 paper pad using My Favorite Things Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics.  I stamped my sentiment on the front of my patterned paper panel using My Favorite Things BB Otterly Love You stamp set
 I made a light pencil line on my card base along the scallop edge of my patterned paper panel then sponged the yellow background using Ranger's Mini Ink Blending Tool.  And stamped my sentiment where I wanted it on my card base at the top (I wanted it by the otter that looks like he is waving) using My Favorite Things BB Polar Bear Pals stamp set
Lastly, I stamped all my little otters using My Favorite Things BB Otterly Love You stamp set and cut them out with the matching dies.  Then I colored them up using Copics: E000, E00, E11, R20, W1, W3, W5, R22, R24.  I popped up my patterned paper panel on my card front leaving a little of the gold washi tape showing, then popped up the otters just behind it so they look like their heads are popping out of the water. 

My Favorite Things - BB Otterly Love You Stamp Set
My Favorite Things - BB Otterly Love You Stamp Set
My Favorite Things - BB Polar Bear Pals Stamp Set
My Favorite Things - BB Polar Bear Pals Stamp Set 
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
American Crafts - Shimelle - Little By Little 6 x 6 Paper Pad
American Crafts - Shimelle - Little By Little 6 x 6 Paper Pad 
American Crafts - Shimelle - Little By Little Washi Tape
American Crafts - Shimelle - Little By Little Washi Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool 
Lawn Fawn - Stamp Shammy
Lawn Fawn - Stamp Shammy
So happy you stopped by. 

8 comments:

  1. Lisa your amazing. I love your coloring and this design is just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, I absolutely LOVE these otters! How clever to use them along this beautiful scalloped border! I love it...and love you! Hugs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those otters are just too darn cute... your card is so cute, lisa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little guys are SO cute! And look so happy in their water.

    ReplyDelete