Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Feel Better Soon!


Hi everyone, it's Ceal here to share a card with you. 
I just fell in love with this cute bear from the Bear & Bird stamp and die set by Waffle Flower Crafts and went to order it from Drive By Crafts and it was sold out. Just as soon as it was back it stock I grabbed it. 


To make my card I started with a top folding white card base and some watercolor paper. To achieve the look of no line watercoloring I stamped the images in Versamark ink and embossed them with clear embossing powder. If you're like me and no expert at watercoloring, the embossing also helps you stay in the lines.
To color the images, I used Zig Cleancolor Realbrush pens on cold press watercolor paper.



Don't forget we still have some good products in our clearance section for 30% off




2 comments: