Monday, April 3, 2017

Cactus Hugs

Hi, Lisa here today with some FUN stamping! 
This has to be the easiest and quickest card I have ever made.
I just love this new set Stitched Cacti Stamp by Waffle Flower Crafts.  I used my MISTI and it stamped up like a dream.  Isn't that little cactus so darn cute!  I adhered my patterned paper to my card front using Lawn Fawn's Perfectly Plaid Christmas Petite Paper Pack.  Then image panel and finished off with Sherbert Sequins from Drive By Crafts and a few staples. 

Waffle Flower Crafts - Stitched Cacti Stamp
Waffle Flower Crafts - Stitched Cacti Stamp 
Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Christmas Petite Paper Pack
Lawn Fawn - Perfectly Plaid Christmas Petite Paper Pack
Sherbert Sequins - Drive By Crafts
Sherbert Sequins - Drive By Crafts 
So happy you visited.

2 comments: