Monday, April 24, 2017

Sorry I'm Slow - Belated Birthday

Hi, Lisa here today sharing punny "belated" birthday card.
If you are like me, you will need some of these in your stash.  And yes, I created this for a dear friend who's birthday I missed. OOps. 
 I started by stamping the sloth on white cardstock using Lawn Fawn's Hang In There in a light kraft ink so I could do the no-line coloring technique with Copics.  I used Copics E37, D57, E35, E31, E33, E000, E00, E11, E21.  I used a fine Copic Multiliner pen to go over the mouth and nose. I fussy cut the image out, added google eyes and foam tape to pop up on my card front.  I then die cut my tree leaf background using a cloud die from white cardstock.  Then I sponged on top of it with Ranger's Oxide Ink Peeled Paint and Mini Ink Blending Tool.  I adhered my leaf panel to my card front, popped up my sloth, added my sentiments using my Mini MISTI then added bits of American Crafts' Shimelle Washi Tape

Lawn Fawn Hang In There
Lawn Fawn Hang In There
American Crafts Shimelle Washi Tape
American Crafts Shimelle Washi Tape
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool 
Ranger Distress Oxide Peeled Paint
Ranger Distress Oxide Peeled Paint

So happy you stopped by.

1 comment:

  1. yaayy
    cute sentiment and cute Image
    love1!
    It can be my bday card hehe I was having bday at 10 April

    ReplyDelete