Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Spring Flowers


Hello Everyone!
I love spring with all of it's color so when I saw the new release from Lawn Fawn, I had to have the Fab Flowers set along with the Fab Flowers Law Cuts and the Scripty Happy

To make my card I started with a white top folding card base, I used a stitched border die by Lawn Fawn to make the curvy border and then added some of the Perfectly Plaid Rainbow paper also by Lawn Fawn. Using the MISTI I stamped the flowers and cut them out using the Fab Flowers Lawn Cuts.  For the greeting I used the Scripty Happy Lawn Cuts and cut it in two different colors so I could have a shadow. The word birthday is from the year two birthday set. To finish the card I added a small strip of the plaid paper on the inside of the card.









No comments:

Post a Comment