Monday, May 8, 2017

Butterfly Style

Hi, Lisa here today playing with the new butterflies from My Favorite things. 
 There's something about butterflies that is so elegant and peaceful at the same time. 
This set, Beautiful Butterflies makes extraordinary realistic butterflies.  I inked up this solid butterfly with Ranger Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade and spritzed it with water then stamped.  I dried it with my heat tool then stamped with the small inside stamp with Ranger Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick the same way.  After drying, I stamped the outline with Versafine Onyx Black.  I die cut my butterfly using My Favorite Things Beautiful Butterflies Die-namics.  I then made my background by sponging a stencil with Ranger Distress Oxide Broken China and a Mini Ink Blending Tool.  I finished by stamping my sentiment using Altenew Halftone Circles and popped up my butterfly on my card with foam tape. An easy card to whip up with a beautiful result. 
My Favorite Things Beautiful Butterflies
My Favorite Things Beautiful Butterflies
My Favorite Things Beautiful Butterflies Die-namics
My Favorite Things Beautiful Butterflies Die-namics
Altenew Halftone Circles
Altenew Halftone Circles 
Ranger Distress Oxide Broken China
Ranger Distress Oxide Broken China
Ranger Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade
Ranger Distress Oxide Spiced Marmalade
Ranger Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick
Ranger Distress Oxide Worn Lipstick
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool
So happy you stopped by.

1 comment:

  1. I don't have any multi step stamps, but they sure do come out so pretty. And your background looks like it has dimension - really neat effect.

    ReplyDelete