Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Cow's It Going?

Hi, Lisa here today.
It is my last post for Drive By Crafts as my DT term comes to an end.  I have had such a great time with Ceal and Kathy. Annette is a sweetie. It has been fun having access to such a variety of products and free shipping on orders $39 +
I took the cow from this set and used my MISTI to stamp her covering my card base.
I stamped two - three times to get a nice dark image.  Then I used only my Copics E000, E00 and E11 to color in parts of her.  That's it and I love how it turned out! 
I made a liner for the inside of my card from copy paper leaving a 1/8" border.
I stamped the cow on the side in the bottom corner and added the sentiment. Love that sentiment!  I colored the cow the same as the front. 
a muse studio Go Hog Wild
a muse studio Go Hog Wild
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
So happy you stopped by.
Happy Drive By Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Totally love this card, Lisa! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful "background" created with all the cows. And yes, that sentiment is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, LOVE this! So super cute and fun!

    ReplyDelete