Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Glamper Camper

Hi there!
It's Ceal, here to share a card with you today using some Avery Elle and Lawn Fawn products.

I just love glamper campers they are so cute! I think it would be awesome to have a craft room set up in one and travel, of course we would have to pull another just to camp in right!

To make this card I started with a white top folding card base. I found this cloud patterned paper in my stash and it made the perfect backdrop for the little camper. I stamped the camper on a scrap piece of paper and then several times on the plaid paper by Lawn Fawn so I could use it to paper piece the camper. I also love to paper piece and I don't do enough of it. After I got it all pieced together I cut it out and added the "grass" on my panel,  then I stamped the camper and the cactus on top so I could add them the pieced images to it. 
To finish the card I added the greeting across the bottom.







1 comment: