Monday, May 22, 2017

HOWDY - Thinking Of You!

Lisa here today, sharing a fun little note. 
 I stamped my little cacti in their pots across the bottom of my A2 card front using Waffle Flower Crafts Stitched Cacti Stamp Set.  I used the tip recommended by Waffle Flower Crafts of using the clear stamp sheet that the stamps come on to line up my image in my MISTI for placement of the images. Then I added the big sentiment from the set and another one above from My Favorite Things - BB Polar Bear Pals Stamp Set.  I finished off with my strip of kraft at the top using My Favorite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
Waffle Flower Crafts - Stitched Cacti Stamp Set
Waffle Flower Crafts - Stitched Cacti Stamp Set
My Favorite Things - BB Polar Bear Pals Stamp Set
My Favorite Things - BB Polar Bear Pals Stamp Set
My Favorite Things - Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
My Favorite Things  -  Stitched Scallop Basic Edges 2 Die-namics
So happy you stopped by.

2 comments:

  1. Their little expressions are too cute. What a fun card especially for a cross-stitcher.

    ReplyDelete