Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Magical

Hi Everyone!
 It's Ceal here today to share a card I made with you using a set by Waffle Flower Crafts. I love unicorns and when I saw this Stitched Unicorn set I had to have it, I tell you though it was a toss up with that cute cactus set they have. 
Don't let a layering set like his scare you away, it really is simple to use especially with the Misti. 

To make my card, I started with a white top folding card base and stamped the first image from the Stitched Unicorn set in a light teal and then added some darker teal and a touch of purple with a sponge dauber and then over stamped it to get the ombre' effect. Next I used a light peach for the head. I over stamped this as well to get a good crisp image. I love that they have grouped the images together that layer together so there is no mix up.
To finish the card I randomly stamped little stars in the background and added a frame using the Scalloped Pierced Rectangle dies by Avery Elle









No comments:

Post a Comment