Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Mermazing


Hi everyone, 
It's Ceal here to share with you one last post for Drive by Crafts as my term comes to an end.  It has been a "Mermazing" experience! Annette is a sweetheart, and it has been fun designing for her, with Lisa and Kathy. 
Congratulations to the new design team, I look forward to seeing your creations.
Now on to my card. 
I started with a white top folding card base and a panel of Bristol. I used Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks in Broken China, Cracked Pistachio, and Wilted violet for my background. The stamp set I used is Mermazing by My favorite Things. This greeting expresses how I feel about my Annette and my experience on her design team. I stamped the images in Memento ink and then colored them with Copic Markers. I stamped the greeting in Versamark ink and embossed it in white. I also popped up the mermaid and the rock she is sitting on to give it more dimension. 



Thank you for all the love you shown to me while I was on the team and I would love for you to keep in touch on Social media, you can find me on my blog at SimplyBeautiful and on Instagram as cealp

oh and one more thing, 













No comments:

Post a Comment