Monday, May 1, 2017

Pinata Fun!

Hi, Lisa here today sharing some Pinata Fun with Lawn Fawn. 
I am playing with the fun set Year Seven by Lawn Fawn.
Did you notice what I did to the pinata?
I took a Copic Multiliner pen and drew lines. I wanted the look of individual crepe papers.  I colored the pinata with Copics.  I drew a line using a pen and ruler from the top of my card to the pinata.  And drew a little bow.
I stamped the SMASH sentiment multiple times and used a lighter ink for the candy.
I heat embossed the sentiment on a black strip at the bottom of the card front. I had such fun creating this card. Love this set. 
I highlighted the pinata with a white gel pen.

Lawn Fawn Year Seven
Lawn Fawn Year Seven 
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
Lawn Fawn Stamp Shammy
So happy you stopped by.
Happy Drive By Crafts Shopping.

5 comments: