Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Bestest

Hi there! 
It's Ceal, sharing with you today a card featuring one of the newest sets by Altenew, Floral Shadow. This set has tons of possibilities. 
To make my card I started with a top folding white card base, a black panel cut to A2 size and a white panel cut down with a stitched die. I chose to emboss the leaves with white embossing powder and then sponged the Distress Oxide inks across the front in rainbow order.
 I can't get enough of the Distress Oxide inks, they blend extremely well and are so fun to play with. The colors I used are Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber, Cracked Pistachio and Broken China. After I got them all blended together I spritzed the panel with water to allow them to react.


 To finish the card I placed the panel on the black mat and adhered it to the front of the card base and then added some sequins for sparkle.












No comments:

Post a Comment