Thursday, June 8, 2017

2 Cards with My Favorite Things

Hi crafters! It's Valerie here, and it's time for my first post with DriveByCrafts! And for this special post, I chose several new & adorable My Favorite Things (MFT) products!

I created 2 cards (I couldn't help it!). For this first one, the main feature is the 2 lions, and they come from the MFT Lions and Tigers stamp set. And in the background under a sheet of vellum, I couldn't help but add 2 sweet giraffes are from the MFT Giraffing me Crazy stamp set. I also added 2 more little cuties, the butterfly and the bird, from the MFT Springtime Critters Stamp Set and its coordinating die set.




I stamped the images with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, and colored them with Copic Sketch markers. I applied distress ink to my grass die cut with my Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool.



I really wanted to color one of the striped tigers, so I made another card, this time a shaker card! I pulled out the MFT Tag Builders Blueprints 6 Die-namics so I could create a shaker card this time! 



The shaker pouch is MFT's
2" Circle Shaker Pouch.



The sentiment is stamped onto a tag strip cut from a die from MFT's Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics set.





Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great rest-of your-week, and Happy Crafting!

~Valerie

1 comment: